Smoked Cream Cheese - off the rails!!
- Set up your smoker at 200F with your favorite wood chucks, chips, or pellets
- Unwrap a brick of cream cheese, score the top in a diagonal square pattern with a small knife, and season liberally on all sides with your choice of seasoning. We love the Monterey Seafood Seasoning and the Oaky & Smoky BBQ rub for this delicious appetizer
- Place it on on a piece of foil that been coated in cooking spray
- Smoke for 1-2 hours at 200F- keep an eye on the temperature. Too high of a temperature will not work
- Serve with your favorite crackers. Note: some people like to pop it in the refrigerator for a few minutes to set right after the smoker.
Leave a comment