Easy Oven-Roasted Smoky Salmon
This delicious, simple weeknight recipe gives you all the smoky flavor of cedar-planked salmon without the hassle of a grill or wood plank. This technique can be used with almost all other seafoods and will any other California Rancher seasonings.
- 2 4-to-6 oz pieces of salmon (for 2 people)
- Oaky & Smoky seasoning
Optional - glaze with Oaky & Smoky BBQ sauce before serving for added flavor and texture
- Heat the oven to 435F with convection on if available
- Line a cookie or baking sheet with foil, spray with nonstick spray or moisten with olive oil
- Place salmon on sheet, roll in oil, then season with Oaky & Smoky on all sides. If the salmon has skin, place skin side down on sheet for roasting.
- Place in oven when oven temperature reaches 435F
- Roast for 10-12 minutes to desired doneness
- Remove from oven, and slightly cool for 1-2 minutes before serving
- Serve with a simple green salad, rice pilaf, oven-roasted vegetables, etc.
Dejar un comentario
Los comentarios se aprobarán antes de mostrarse.